Tuesday 2 February 2010

photos were sent in by William in 2001


QUARTERHORSE TROOPER PHOTOS (RVN)

The following photos were sent in by William in 2001 just after we began the Weekly Newletter.

Recent Check-in William John sent me buco photos of which a few are displayed here. More will be placed on the website pages for A Troop, C Troop and HHT. William was a 63C, Track Vehicle Mechanic and was in dire need everywhere within the Squadron.

William John - Then and Now

I'll be darned..There must be two Lai Khe's in RVN. I never saw anything like this..bb

Francis was the Squadron Mascot and made headlines back in the USA
In all my years in the Cavalry, I never saw a tank lifted like this. I'm impressed..

These photos are self explanatory. Charlie used old weapons but used them Very effectively.

***************************************
source
http://www.quarterhorsecav.org/WEEK1.htm

WELCOME TO OLE' BILL'S WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

February 2010 - Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment